Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2013-07-09 18:43:12

accesscard

Need top programmer builder for custom project

I am looking for someone to build me an industrial card programmer to program a series of 125khz T5557 cards into some HID, Keyscan, Kantech and so on.

The Proxmark III can be used if it fits the criteria

I am setting up a little production line to able to make  custom cards with specific site codes and range numbers.

Programmable prox cards would feed into a little conveyor, stop at the reader/writer, confirm it is blank and programmable (if not a reject signal would be given and the card would be ejected off the conveyer), it would then be written to, advance across a generic reader which would confirm the data and then moved forward to an ink jet printer which would mark the numbers on the card, finally the card drops into a bin and the cycle repeats for the next number to be programmed.

All the mechanics and pneumatics needed are already in the build phase. I just need 1 or more versatile programmers to allow me to do a variety of cards for a variety of people

I would also like to do the same on 13.56 cards such as Mifare and Desfire cards.

I assume this would work the same for some programmable key fobs.

I do not need to clone anything.

For software I just want to input a job with site code desired as well as the range of cards needed i.e site code 221 range  00001 to 00500.

I would like as much performance in this unit. (best speed to read write and verify) if card was programmed correctly.

I like to negotiate a flat fee for this type of job so that there are no surprises and work is done quickly.

Please contact me as soon as possible as I need to get this project of the ground sooner than later.

Sam

#2 2013-07-11 17:02:40

accesscard

Re: Need top programmer builder for custom project

In all the brilliant people I see posting on this site, is there nobody out there that can help me.
It would be appreciated greatly as my only other choice is to get this done in china with language being a major barrier.

Sam

Board footer