Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2024-06-28 23:14:56

Anju
Contributor

What's the best way to clone a simple mifare 1k to ISO14443a magiccard

Hello team,

I'm having trouble cloning the simple mifare 1k tags with only 4 bytes UID and I'm having zero success. I have cloned so many low frequency tags and as well as high frequency iclass with my proxmark3 easy but the mifare is not working with me. I'm wondering if you guys can help me.

The method that I'm using is I do a hf mf CHK -* command then use the first key to do an autopwn such as hf mf autopwn -k FFFFFFFFFFFFF or whatever key I find . The dump is success and it gives me 3 different files, a dump.bin as well as dump.json and key.bin file.

I tried hf mf restore -u (UID) -f (file) but never worked even I try to use the 3 files on file at a time. I also tried hf mf cload -f (file) using also the three files one file at a time with a cwipe command in between and change the UID manually afterwards but I'm having zero success here.

What am I doing wrong ?

#2 2024-06-30 16:03:20

Anju
Contributor

Re: What's the best way to clone a simple mifare 1k to ISO14443a magiccard

Hopefully someone will reply soon. Also another question. What is the difference between the cload command the restore command ?

#3 2024-07-04 21:15:10

Anju
Contributor

Re: What's the best way to clone a simple mifare 1k to ISO14443a magiccard

Also another question again. How does the sniffing process work? I tried hf 14a sniff but I didn't get any results. Is there another command for that ?

Board footer