Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2021-06-17 02:15:08

Jbear
Contributor

Hello World

Hi All,
I am very new to the hacking world but am very interested in RFID. I worked at a security installer in Australia and NZ for about ten years so have access to a few panels and readers that I have acquired over the years and look forward to learning how all the technology works and hopefully help with testing with my access to readers from installs. I have acquired different software and readers over the years which I am going to be playing with along with my Rdv2, I have a Paxton net2 system that the company I worked for pulled out during an upgrade as well as a Brivo onsite system. I also have an Inner Range Inception panel that I use at home for my alarm and to control my roller doors, also a Sifer reader.  I know how to install these systems but how it all works from when the fob is presented to the reader is all new to me and seems really cool.

If I use the wrong lingo I apologies, I am here to learn and happy to contribute with testing or other way I can add to the community.

#2 2021-06-19 17:53:00

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello World

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer