Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-08-31 10:20:42

Sidpick
Contributor

Link or info for Chameleon tiny

Hi again forum! Just trying to find a link or site that will assist with chameleon tiny. Straight out of the box I’m struggling with it (2 buttons!)
Basically it did scroll through the different slots. It’s now (after plugging in and trying to see if it needed charging up) just showing dimly lit LED’s  8 to 3.

I’ve managed to download the Chameleon app onto my laptop (MacBook running Nox app player) and tried the press and hold B button and attach via USB to see if it needed updating.

No change.

Apologies for asking here, being the proxmark 3 domain but everything I’ve found seems just to point to the mini, app and Bluetooth connectivity.

Owning the proxmark3 with blueshark is it really needed or am I just wasting time trying to sort it out. Would be nice to have something to store personal tags on though!

Thanks in advance.

Loving the proxmark3 by the way. Lots to learn but with my ‘test’ set up I’m copying, scanning, uploading dumps from files and replicating tags after only a day of playing. Very nice. For someone new to programming I’m finding this most interesting. The video’s on YouTube iceman and others have done have been a real help. Thanks to all who contribute!
Cheers,
Sid

#2 2020-08-31 10:44:39

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Link or info for Chameleon tiny

Consider asking your questions about Chameleon in the official repo or the RRG repos,   
Consider downloading android app and use, 
Consider downloading a windows GUI and use,

And try the rfid hacking discord server
https://discord.gg/C4SSGA

#3 2020-08-31 11:05:45

Sidpick
Contributor

Cheers for the link Iceman. Android no joy, but amazed I have managed to access android apps on an old MacBook Pro..
New to the repo’s but now joined github so hopefully the answer will be there somewhere
Going to try and download to my old windows tablet but it’s not been online for years (used for programming older safe locks with programs that don’t run on anything released in the past 15 years...)

#4 2021-02-13 00:47:06

s0nic
Contributor

Does the rfid hacking discord server still exist?

#5 2021-02-13 07:51:02

iceman
Administrator
Website

yes

#6 2021-02-13 11:47:28

s0nic
Contributor

:‘D tnx

Since I also own a Chameleon Tiny Pro, I would like to read up on the discord server. How/May I get a valid invitation link? Please roll

Last edited by s0nic (2021-02-13 11:49:55)

#7 2021-02-13 17:49:23

s0nic
Contributor

Done cool

Board footer