Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-03-18 12:18:42

1swedishguy
Contributor

Looking for a used Proxmark device.

I had a Chinese clone of proxmark easy (piswords one) but just recently lost it with all of the traveling back to the states and thought its better to see if anyone here had an old one laying around (ideally an rdv4 but I'm interested in all versions!). I'm looking to spend under $150 since I am a university student so the better the deal is appreciated! I do have a TS80 (the miniware soldering iron that's powered over USB C QC that I can trade which has only been used for a few minutes) which I can trade plus some cash along with it if that would be desired. Currently located on the East Coast of USA but I'll back in the EU (Stockholm, Sweden) whenever school makes up their mind soon enough if anyone over there is interested helping me out!

Many Thanks,
-1swedishguy

#2 2020-04-09 12:40:16

erikhellman
Contributor

Re: Looking for a used Proxmark device.

Hi there! I live in Stockholm and have a Proxmark3 I want to sell. Haven't used it in a while and never updated firmware etc because I didn't learn how to use it properly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/AEZasTh

Interested?

Board footer