Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-02-04 03:37:04

ilovepancakes
Contributor

Keri cards hang software and produce incorrect Internal ID # on search

Hi all,

Just got a proxmark3 rdv4.01. Trying to work with a Keri fob whose printed number starts with a "K". I noticed two issues though..

One, the card can be read with "lf search" and it shows it finds a Keri card but the Keri Internal ID shown on the proxmark3 software is different than the Internal ID shown in the Keri Doors.NET software where the fob is entered in and has been working.

Second, even if I disregard this and use the "lf keri clone <id>" command using the ID read by the "lf search" results, the proxmark says it is writing the ID to a blank card I give it but after outputting the 3 blocks it "writes" the software hangs, it never has a success message like the other "clone" commands do on other card types. And the only way to try again is having to CMD-C out of the software and re-launching it completely.

If I then "lf search" the blank card that it tried to write, the Internal ID it returns for that is completely different than the one I entered with the clone command (which again, I don't imagine would work anyway because it's different than the Internal ID I know the original fob has in Doors.NET).

Any ideas on why software is hanging and why it's writing different internal ID to the new cards?

Thanks in advance for any input or things to try here.

Last edited by ilovepancakes (2020-02-05 03:28:38)

Board footer