Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-12-16 18:24:02

Proxmark
Contributor

Cloning Legic Cards into a cheap UID writable cards

Hello All,
i know this is a novice question but it's my first step in this amazing world of PM3 , we do use LEGIC PRIME MIM 1024 CARD
cards for door access (and KABA controllers) and i was able to simulate some badges using the PM3 , i searched lot  to see if it's possible to clone the cards into other balnk cards , i went also through the amazing job of "mosci" and his great contribution to understand this type of cards. in the article titled "Clone Legic to blank card".....sorry i could not post the link :rolleyes:

unfortunately i have not found lot of resources talking about this cloning and the most valuable information i found them in this forum , as far as see it's "only" possible to clone Legic cards into an other " Blank Legic Cards" and then do the adjustment for CRC ..etc.

My Question : there is a lot of blank cards in market (eBay,Amazon,....) and they are UID writable too, so  is there any way to write the dump of Legic prime card into this fully writable cards ? i am not 100% sure if the micro-controller inside this cards that make them so difference , but if so can the card be adjusted to behave as an Legic card ?

I Hope my question make sense , and sorry if it's really novice question ^_^"

*my contribution, i saw in the article of "mosci" that he was limited to the available tags to him to decode all the information inside , we do have a bunch of this cards "LEGIC PRIME MIM 1024 CARD" if you need dump or something to help progressing this work i will be glad to provide this information ;)

#2 2019-12-16 18:27:26

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Cloning Legic Cards into a cheap UID writable cards

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer