Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-12-09 19:12:24

garbo500
Contributor

New User/ Penetration Tester

Hi guys,

For the past 12 months I have been conducting physical penetration tests and gaining entry by social engineering, tailgating and producing duplicate staff cards. However, I now need to try and take things to a new level and attempt entry via RFID cloning.

I am not really tech minded but can usually learn and am prepared to read any literature/posts to achieve a working knowledge.

My main question before I purchase the Proxmark is whether it still has a high success rate of cloning RFID cards that will correctly
handshake with the security proximity scanners in this day of high encryption with some systems.

The access control system I am trying to defeat is a Paxton security access control gates where most likely a 125khz proximity card is used.

I would be looking to purchase with a Proxmark 3 or Proxmark Pro if either of these products had any chance of achieving my objective.

Thanks for allowing me to use your forum and any assistance will be much appreciated.

Mark

#2 2019-12-10 09:59:35

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: New User/ Penetration Tester

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer