Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-10-10 19:14:48

Me7e0r232
Contributor

Hello everyone!

Hi there,

I'm doing my MSc in Computer Science and I would like to contribute to this project. I've got a proxmark3 RDVE 4.0 for some weeks now and I've read a lot about the different standards (ISO and EMV documents are dry stuff to read btw). At the moment I think I understood most of the basics and I would now like to actually program on the proxmark3. So I've got myself lots of cards and tags for testing:
- NXP Mifare Ultralight
- NXP Mifare Classic
- NXP Mifare DESFire EV1
- NXP Mifare DESFire EV2
- ICode SLIX

So after some weeks testing I was looking through the proxmark3 functionality and was searching for a feature where I can contribute something and hopefully learn how all that stuff works and I think I found something.

Recently one of my friends came back from Japan and brought me a FeliCa (Suica) card with some money on it. So I saw that the proxmark3 has a function for reading FeliCa light cards, but not the standard cards. So I would like to try if I'm able to program the support for the FeliCa standard cards. Sadly I don't have access to the JIS X 6319-4 for the card specification, but from looking through the FeliCa light reader code I see that parts of the protocol like for example the polling frame is described in (ECMA-340). So I hope this goes for the standard cards as well and I can take some parts from the FeliCa Light code and don't need to start from scratch.

Wish me luck! or send me some help ;-D

#2 2019-10-11 11:27:27

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer