Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-08-13 22:23:15

StanSimmons
Contributor

Fairly new to Proxmark3 Easy

My name is Stan Simmons and I'm a member of Dallas Makerspace in Dallas, TX USA.

I've recently purchased a Proxmark3 Easy and have installed it on a Windows 10 machine. I primarily use it to clone EM4100 fobs onto injectable t5577's (from Dangerous Things in Seattle) for some of Dallas Makerspace members. It works well for that. I've also done a few HID Prox cards for a few members for their offices.

Lately I've been playing with mifare classic 1k fobs, and have had good success with those... after reading about UID's and chinese "magic" cards. Luckily I haven't had to deal with any of the systems that detect the "magic" cards.

One of our members has a Securakey fob for her apartment and has asked if I can help her make a duplicate for her. I'll make a separate post with the info that I've found on that fob, and ask there where to begin researching.

Thank you all for your generosity in providing support for the Proxmark3 and RFID research.

#2 2019-08-14 01:12:51

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Fairly new to Proxmark3 Easy

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer