Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-11-26 19:47:58

bertscookie
Contributor

Finally made an account

Hello everyone!

I have perused these forms for a while but recently have found myself needing to get into RFID assessments. I'm an information security professional and just started looking for a device to clone access cards and maybe do a little more.

I have been looking at the chameleon mini and the pm3 easy (I'm not looking to deep dive into RFID so I don't want to invest too much) the proxmark is just more versatile and I am leaning toward that.

I may want to experiment with toys to life as I have a few and am interested in playing with that as well. Would I be able to do that with the easy version? I see it has half the memory. Does it have the data to the device or can it stream it to a console? Would this limit larger data "cards" from being read?

#2 2017-11-26 19:52:15

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Finally made an account

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

#3 2017-11-26 23:30:47

bertscookie
Contributor

Re: Finally made an account

Thanks @iceman, I'll keep digging into it. There is quite a bit of input there. I can't wait to start my journey :-P

Board footer