Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-07-17 19:59:46

dontlook
Contributor

HF Standalone - add keys?

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I've just discovered HF Standalone mode and I see some references to keys and keys not found.  I seem to be getting successful clones, but it is not changing the keys and then I have trouble reading the blocks.   Will dig more in the code later, however:

1) This sounds like there is a set of keys in the standalone firmware.  Can someone point me to which file they are in(off the top of your head)?  I already gave it a quick grep.

2) For those familiar is standalone clone attempting to copy the uid, keys, and data, or just certain bits?

3) I was running it in standalone but plugged in to the PC with the Proxmark client running and trying to get info out of the device.  Are there commands to see what was cloned other than UID?

I appreciate and understand responses which just give me a better of idea of where to look and what to search for if those are preferred. smile

Oh I'm working with Mifare Classic 1k cards not vulnerable to PRNG attacks.

#2 2017-07-27 11:36:03

Arnie97
Contributor

Re: HF Standalone - add keys?

AFAIK the HF standalone mode is very limited sad
Up to now it's only capable of cloning (Chinese magic tags) / simulating the UID block, not the whole card.
Also the dumped UIDs are stored in the RAM of Proxmark, no a file, hence lost after a power outage.

For more details, please see armsrc/appmain.c.

Board footer