Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-05-02 02:45:33

ntk
Contributor

[solved] How many types of JTAG on PM3 board are out there?

In prepare to offer a small service to the community in the  near future,  I would like you to send in pictures of your PM3  (1 front and 1 back side if needed), if you see yours is a different type than those listed here. I have in particularly interest only around the JTAG connector part.

=============================================================================
           It is about building up a port of rescue, offer a harbor of hope for the Proxmark3 board when it is locked,
           bricked, prevented you to re-flash it.

To be prepared for that task I need to see, to learn about all types of JTAG connectors, hence I am asking
           for picture of your proxmark.

This rescue service is intended for RFID beginner, new user, like I am also one. For people who does not
           feel confident trying some new tricks in electronic on their precious expensive board. Also who have not
           much time to immediate study the JTAG, JLINK technique to revival their PM3board.
          =============================================================================

Thank you for your participation.

Ryscorp Proxmark3 kit, equipped with 20-pin JTAG connector

Ryscorp Proxmark3 front side picture

Elechouse Easy Proxmark3 V2, equipped with 6-pin JTAG connector   

Elechouse Proxmark3 Easy  V2 front side
                Elechouse Proxmark3 Easy  V2 back side

Elechouse Proxmark3 V3.0 , equipped with 6-pin JTAG connector 
                Elechouse Proxmark3 Easy  V2 front side

Last edited by ntk (2017-05-11 13:36:35)

#2 2017-05-11 13:33:25

ntk
Contributor

Re: [solved] How many types of JTAG on PM3 board are out there?

After over hundred views and no new JTAG connector type is reported, I can safely assume there are only two types of JTAG connector on the PM3: The 20pins and the 6pins

If you have a bricked PM3 either of version with 20 pins or version with 6 pins JTAG connector, and you want to bring it back to life again, but, you have no Jlink, JTAG nor the time to learn to setup your system,
then you can PM me to arrange doing that for you.
PatienceIsAVirtue102@gmail.com

Last edited by ntk (2017-05-11 13:39:08)

Board footer