Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2013-11-14 03:21:11

zenbanjoman

Stand Alone Mode or fskdemod not seeing the card

I just got my Proxmark3.  I ordered two test cards and I'm testing with one.  I went through these directions https://code.google.com/p/proxmark3/wiki/TagOps and everything seems to look good.  If I do a lf read with the card on the antenna it shows different things than it nothing is on there, hw tune shows a difference if it is on there or not, etc.  But stand alone mode never sees it.  So I did more reading and I tried the command lf hid fskdemod.  When I do that some led's turn on and it is looking for a card until I hit the button.  But again, it never sees it.  But if I hit the button and then do an lf read it seems to see it fine.

The device came with the svn 756 firmware.  Because I'm having this issue I upgraded it to svn 838.  The behavior is the same for both.  So, what do you think is wrong or what am I missing?

#2 2013-11-14 04:08:07

zenbanjoman

Re: Stand Alone Mode or fskdemod not seeing the card

Update, I think I figured this out.  It seems I was sent 2 test cards that need the hf antenna and neither need the lf one.  I got standalone mode to work with both cards with the hf antena.  But I did see data that looked good to me with the lf with lf read, I don't get that.  I need to play with it more.

#3 2014-07-04 11:02:37

Gypsyguy74

Re: Stand Alone Mode or fskdemod not seeing the card

IS THERE ANY ONE FROM PHOENIX ARIZONA
THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THE PM3 I be willing to pay wag ever is fare
If so email me at ..southwestsurplus@ymail.com
Or call me #480-818-7996
Best regards
BOBBY.

Board footer