Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-08-19 14:57:08

ndcssto
Contributor

capture lf remote transponder

I started to research on a remote transponder 3064 from Simons & Voss.
After reading the manual, I found out that remote transponders from this manufacturer send on 25KHz - 13,56MHz.
I am pretty sure, the said transponder sends exact or close to the 125KHz, as the LED of the field detector from Proxgrid glows, when pressing the button of the transponder close to the device. Not sure how reliable this observation is.

When trying to capture the signal of the transponder with the Proxmark3 Rdv4, I have no success so far.
Pressing in the right moment during a "lf search" did not do the trick, as the Proxmark3 is going through all known types.
So what I am looking for is to capture and export the signal caught for later use with the Proxmark3. How can this be done?

I read through a few posts on this forum, reading that people are capturing signals from keyfobs of cars, which in a way should be similar, correct?

#2 2020-08-20 00:12:23

mwalker

Re: capture lf remote transponder

Maybe try the lf sniff/snoop
Set the trigger threshold to be above zero, e.g. 50 (this will depend on the signal strength) so may need to find the sweet spot.
Then capture the data, and see what you can see in the data plot.
e.g. (rrg commands)

lf config t 50
lf sniff
... generate the signal ...
data plot

Board footer