Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-02-20 02:25:21

Roger_Ramjet
Contributor

Thanks for the add

I just picked up a Proxmark3 3.0 so that I can further my read, write and clone ability with my implanted microchips.
I'm currently working on a wiring project for my 2015 Harley Davidson Street XG750 motorcycle that will allow me to be within 30 feet (10 meters) of my motorcycle and have it recognize me and come awake (turn on but not start). At present I have my motorcycle wired so that I can use my microchip in my left hand to start my motorcycle therefore bypassing the start button.
as the weather here in Canada is still a bit too cold to continue on my wiring project outside I hope to learn lots on how to clone the different tags for the different systems involved in my project.
so far I have installed an access controller from Dangerous Things which allows me to bypass the start button and start my motorcycle. I was in the process of installing a keyless ignition system from Digital Guard Dawg when winter arrived and I had to put my bike away for the season. and i just recently received a power sport security system from Viper that will be the last part to be installed in my system

#2 2020-02-20 06:15:51

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Thanks for the add

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer