Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-02-19 15:40:07

TelxonHacker
Contributor

Hello all!

I have been interested in RFID for some time, and have started getting more advanced with it. I now can read and write UHF EPC tags using a Motorola handheld terminal, but that's not what brings me here.
The big news (for me anyway) is I just bought a Proxmark3 RDV4, after wanting a PM3 for some time, so now I can delve further into LF and HF RFID with more options than my EM4001 reader or my phone's NFC can provide.

My main interest is learning how different cards work, obtaining different types (mifare, HID, 15693, etc) learning what info is on them, and testing the security of them. I also have an interest in barcode technologies, and since RFID and barcodes are often found together, it makes sense to be interested in both.
I hope to learn (and even contribute some info too!) on here, and can't wait til my RDV4 arrives!

#2 2020-02-19 17:06:06

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello all!

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer