Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-12-13 16:10:33

zantzue
Contributor

A family guy from the Basque Country

Hi, there. I've been reading the Mifare Classic community forum for many months. I'm not a developer and I don't have a proxmark 3 either but there some things I would like to ask in the forum (Disney Infinity tokens and mifare classic mini related) so I finally decided to register. As I say on the subject, I'm just a family guy but I've already cloned many amiibos and LEGO Dimensions tokens so the next step to me was trying to clone my DI tokens. I found the key algo on the Internet and I've successfully read my tokens (I can generate the key A/B from a given UID and use it to created a dump by using Mifare Classic Tool android app). If I gained accesss to the rest of the forum, I'd tried to learn more about those tokens. I've being thinking about purchasing a proxmark3 but it's a lot of money and before I buy one I would like to know a couple of things. I´m not a programmer but I have a degree in Physics, I'm a Math teacher (secondary school/high school) and with some help I may learn something on this community. Don't know what else to say to be honest. This is a developers community so I would understand if I didn't gain access to the rest of the forum (I don't even own a proxmark3!). Thanks for reading this message.

#2 2018-12-13 19:21:28

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: A family guy from the Basque Country

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Your access rights has been updated.

#3 2018-12-13 19:25:33

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: A family guy from the Basque Country

You find that this forum are quite welcome to ppl who are willing to learn and take the effort to learn.

Board footer