Proxmark developers community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.


"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-22 10:30:16

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Found a producer which claims magic iso 15693 tags,    the initial tags has all same UID  which is a good indicator that the claims are true.

I let you all know more,   I am quite busy with adapting iceman fork for RDV40...


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#2 2018-04-23 16:39:09

Dot.Com
Contributor
From: Hong Kong
Registered: 2016-10-05
Posts: 178
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

That's a quick post!

I will pump it the details this week. Let's see who is interested.


You live, you learn.
You give, you take.
You win, you lose.

Offline

#3 2018-07-15 08:53:57

yaowang
Contributor
Registered: 2017-01-11
Posts: 15

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

1k,and use 13.8Mhz。。。I bought some。。。

Offline

#4 2018-07-15 12:11:08

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

The tags has a custom uid set,  when ordered from supplier.   So yeah,  work,  but not very useful in current version. 
The supplier doesn't want to release how to change UID at will,..  This will limit their sales quite a lot.


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#5 2018-07-18 17:00:21

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Hi Iceman

I'm new to this community and I have not contributed anything yet, although I have learned a lot ... before asking, searching and reading smile

I have a contact in China that makes me custom rfid UID tags, I am going to ask him if he can get MAGIC ISO15693

If you need special information, tell me and I'll ask him


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#6 2018-07-18 19:47:14

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Ask for uid changeable iso-15693 cards.   aka magic.
Not custom UID...    possibility to change uid by yourself.


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#7 2018-07-18 21:25:11

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

ok, as soon as I know something I inform you, that will take some days


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#8 2018-07-19 11:39:15

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Good news iceman!

My contact can supply me ISO15693 tags with UID modifiable.

I have asked him to send me some samples, as soon as he receives them, I will contact you.


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#9 2018-07-19 20:47:28

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Who is your chinese supplier?


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#10 2018-07-23 11:55:40

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Hi, Iceman.

I really do not know who is the Chinese manufacturer, I always do business with him as an intermediary.

I met him in a congress through a provider.

I do not know if he will be a reseller, I call him "the obtainer", because practically everything I have asked for and they are not usual things that you can find on aliexpress or GeZhi Electronic Co.Ltd.  at the end, he has obtained them to me, and he makes me personalized works.


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#11 2018-07-23 18:09:39

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

GeZhi..  aha,  he is known on this forum...


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#12 2018-07-23 20:19:30

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

I think that either I misread your message or you misunderstood me ... GeZhi is not my contact, he is a Chinese who lives in Valencia (Spain).

I do not think it has anything to do with GeZhi.


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#13 2018-07-23 21:36:10

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

you are right,  I missunderstood.


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#14 2018-12-04 14:33:26

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Life finds a way

The ISO15693 uid-custom card found on RFXSecure   https://www.rfxsecure.com/product/icode … tom-inlay/ has now been sorted out to become fully UID rewritable. 

magic iso15693 uid


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#15 2018-12-11 11:00:35

dipolin
Contributor
From: Spain - Madrid
Registered: 2017-05-04
Posts: 8

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Very good news!

Did the samples I sent you work?


"The only certain thing, the insecurity of things"

Offline

#16 2018-12-11 14:47:14

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Yes,  it works on those samples aswell.   I assume its from the same source


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#17 2019-02-02 18:40:57

pruwait
Contributor
Registered: 2018-01-07
Posts: 6

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

iceman wrote:

Life finds a way

The ISO15693 uid-custom card found on RFXSecure   https://www.rfxsecure.com/product/icode … tom-inlay/ has now been sorted out to become fully UID rewritable. 

http://www.icedev.se/proxmark3/magicISO15693.png

This card works but...
proxmark can't send to card right command or card answers not right....

 

 bootrom: iceman/master/ice_v3.1.0-1072-gfbc42bd7 2019-02-02 20:05:11
 os: iceman/master/ice_v3.1.0-1072-gfbc42bd7 2019-02-02 20:05:20

Why card select failed (and write/read is OK)?

pm3 --> hf 15 restore f hf-15-2F386888500104E0-dump.bin
[=] Blocksize: 4
iso15693 writing to page 00 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 00 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 01 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 01 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 02 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 03 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 07 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 07 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed


pm3 --> hf 15 dump
[=] Using UID as filename
Reading memory from tag UID E0 16 24 66 1A A5 85 8F
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
..[-] iso15693 card select failed
...[-] iso15693 card select failed
..[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
....[-] iso15693 card select failed
#db# [!] error, uneven octet! (extra bits!) mask 02
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
.....[-] iso15693 card select failed
...[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed


block#   | data         |lck| ascii
---------+--------------+---+----------
  0/0x00 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  1/0x01 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  2/0x02 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  3/0x03 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  4/0x04 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  5/0x05 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  6/0x06 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  7/0x07 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  8/0x08 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  9/0x09 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 10/0x0A | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 11/0x0B | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 12/0x0C | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 13/0x0D | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 14/0x0E | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 15/0x0F | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 16/0x10 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 17/0x11 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 18/0x12 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 19/0x13 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 20/0x14 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 21/0x15 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....


[+] saved 22 blocks to text file hf-15-8F85A51A662416E0-dump.eml
[+] saved 88 bytes to binary file hf-15-8F85A51A662416E0-dump.bin

Offline

#18 2019-02-02 19:27:52

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

that would be more of iso15 support in firmware than the magic tags fault.
Try the offical repo,  it has gotten some major changes the last months when it come to iso15,  to see if it works better for you.
iso15 has been picky about distance and positioning in the past,   see if you find your sweetspot with your setup


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#19 2019-02-04 10:28:46

steph
Contributor
Registered: 2019-01-31
Posts: 3

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

pruwait wrote:


Why card select failed (and write/read is OK)?

pm3 --> hf 15 restore f hf-15-2F386888500104E0-dump.bin
[=] Blocksize: 4
iso15693 writing to page 00 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 00 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 01 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 01 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 02 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 03 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 04 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 05 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 06 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 07 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 07 (0x&02X) | data
OK
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed
iso15693 writing to page 08 (0x&02X) | data
[-] iso15693 card select failed

I also experienced that, so i used the R option with 10 times and finaly got my dumped.

pruwait wrote:
pm3 --> hf 15 dump
[=] Using UID as filename
Reading memory from tag UID E0 16 24 66 1A A5 85 8F
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
..[-] iso15693 card select failed
...[-] iso15693 card select failed
..[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
....[-] iso15693 card select failed
#db# [!] error, uneven octet! (extra bits!) mask 02
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
.[-] iso15693 card select failed
.....[-] iso15693 card select failed
...[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed
[-] iso15693 card select failed


block#   | data         |lck| ascii
---------+--------------+---+----------
  0/0x00 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  1/0x01 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  2/0x02 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  3/0x03 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  4/0x04 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  5/0x05 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  6/0x06 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  7/0x07 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  8/0x08 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
  9/0x09 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 10/0x0A | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 11/0x0B | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 12/0x0C | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 13/0x0D | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 14/0x0E | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 15/0x0F | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 16/0x10 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 17/0x11 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 18/0x12 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 19/0x13 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 20/0x14 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....
 21/0x15 | 00 00 00 00  | 0 | ....


[+] saved 22 blocks to text file hf-15-8F85A51A662416E0-dump.eml
[+] saved 88 bytes to binary file hf-15-8F85A51A662416E0-dump.bin

For this i played a little with the antenna and the card, to find the right position..

But yes, no problem with the original card, little noise with the magic one...

Offline

#20 2019-02-11 22:00:29

flux
Contributor
Registered: 2019-02-09
Posts: 2

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

iceman wrote:

The ISO15693 uid-custom card found on RFXSecure has now been sorted out to become fully UID rewritable.

@iceman
I have searched for the iso15_magic script for a while now. Would it be possible to get it into my fingers?

BTW: Its absolutely true that the iso15 cards are picky regarding distance to the antenna. I am using a soldering claw to fix the distance between card and antenna which significantly improves the selec/read/write operations.

Last edited by flux (2019-02-11 22:01:05)

Offline

#21 2019-02-13 13:58:24

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 5,347
Website

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Depends where you bought your cards.  If you bought from rfxsecure.com https://www.rfxsecure.com/product/icode … tom-inlay/ you should have gotten it from them.


If you feel the love,  https://www.patreon.com/iceman1001

modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

#22 2019-03-01 12:42:08

shefajs
Contributor
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 2

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Hello,

I bought recently a lot of ISO 15693 magic stickers from this manufacturer.
https://makarfid.com/products/uid-changeable-card/

They may or may not be made by same manufacturer as cards mentioned above (does anyone know the OEM of the cards?)
Since no-one else was mentioning the stickers it may be something completely different...

But anyway I would love to interface those by proxmark.

Especially since the manufacturer want quite outrageous sum for the software to write UID ($1000 for every type of the card and HWID locked for 1 PC only).

In case it's something different I actually bought the software for the client (only for I-Code SLI-X.....they want another $1000 for the icode SLI-S) so I could record/sniff the command for the UID rewrite.

But since I'm unskilled with Proxmark, can You help me with that?

1) I need the Icemans lua script to try the same UID operations as mentioned above (But 50/50 since they use a different commands for SLI-X and SLI-S).
2) I need the re-commanded commands and setup for proxmark to sniff the UID write from OEM software.

Thank You.

Last edited by shefajs (2019-03-01 12:44:24)

Offline

#23 2019-03-01 21:35:11

piwi
Contributor
Registered: 2013-06-04
Posts: 591

Re: MAGIC ISO15693 tags

Re 2) iso15693 allows a variety of modulations and codings. Proxmark knows only some of them. But give it a try: 'hf 15 snoop', stop with PM3 button, then 'hf list 15’.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB