Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#101 2017-07-18 13:19:37

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Compiled Android Client - Download

looks like some file-permissions error or directory.   See if you can chmod it?

#102 2017-07-18 14:33:44

Ghost
Contributor

iceman wrote:

looks like some file-permissions error or directory.   See if you can chmod it?

What do you mean?

#103 2017-07-18 17:59:54

iceman
Administrator
Website

nevermind

#104 2017-09-15 22:11:54

superPASS
Contributor

Hey, can someone send me the 2.3.0 compiled FonkyCorp's version? thank you. I compiled it myself, however I cannot send data to my PM3 (or receive).

Thanks!!

#105 2017-09-15 22:26:13

superPASS
Contributor

asper wrote:

PROXDROID SOURCE CODE
(based on proxmark3 source code r839)
http://i.imgur.com/6mvVlne.png
This source code contains all stuff including the necessary readline and termcap code; the only missing thing is the official proxmark3 source code folder you can find HERE.

To correctly compile this source code (link available at the very end of this post) you need to install Android NDK (tested under NDK r9 - July 2013). I suggest to install NDK into a "no-space-between-names" folder (ex. D:\NDKr9 and not D:\NDK r9) to avoid possible "missing file" problems.

When you correctly installed it you need to:

-1- copy proxdroid folder into NDK \samples folder (ex. D:\NDKr9\samples\proxdroid)
-2- move out in a safe place the file llex.c you can find in \samples\proxdroid\trunk\proxmark3\liblua\
-3- copy the offical proxmark3 source code folder inside the trunk folder (ex. D:\NDKr9\samples\proxdroid\trunk\proxmark3\here-all-source-files+folders)
-4- overwrtie original \samples\proxdroid\trunk\proxmark3\liblua\llex.c with the modified llex.c you moved at step 2
-5- go to ndk root folder (es. D:\NDKr9\) and execute the following commands using a dos shell window (this example is good if you have NDK installed in D:\NDKr9 folder):

set PATH=D:\NDKr9\;%PATH%
cd samples
cd proxdroid
cd trunk
ndk-build

-6- compiled files [proxmark3; libreadline.so; libtermcap.so] can be found in \libs\armeabi folder (ex. D:\NDKr9\proxdroid\trunk\libs\armeabi).

When you compile a new version I suggest you to clean the previous make command using the ndk-build clean command and then re-send commands at step 5 to compile the new version.

Android installation instructions can be found in the 1st post of this thread.

Many many thanks to marcv81 for the original project sources (no more updated since r653 release) and to jonor for making sure that all of this was possible !!

No support will be given for this source code !

PROXDROID SOURCE DOWNLOAD

Links broken :$ anyone got mirror?

Board footer