Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2010-02-19 21:40:32

Omikron
Contributor

Flashing with J-Flash and Atmel SAM-ICE

I'm currently trying to flash a blank board with Segger's J-Flash utility, but I'm not having much luck.  I can erase and flash the target with the basic ebuller image, but the board still behaves as if it's blank, with all LED's staying lit when powered on.

I speculate that this may be due to the flashing settings that I'm using, but I'm not sure what to change first.

Here are the current project settings I am using:

2ibiwl2.png

k7z45.png

2ujl4rb.png

24ctgg0.png

As I mentioned, these settings currently appear to "work" and J-Flash reports success, but the board's behavior does not change.  All LED's are on and stay on.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should change to get things rolling?

#2 2010-02-19 21:53:25

Omikron
Contributor

Re: Flashing with J-Flash and Atmel SAM-ICE

I suppose this should have gone in the "Questions and Requests" forum.  An admin/mod can move it as deemed necessary.

#3 2010-02-19 21:56:48

d18c7db
Contributor

Just for a gag, in the second screen, JTAG speed after init, limit that to no more than 200KHz and try again.

#4 2010-02-19 22:26:36

Omikron
Contributor

d18c7db wrote:

Just for a gag, in the second screen, JTAG speed after init, limit that to no more than 200KHz and try again.

I went ahead and set "JTAG speed after init" to 200kHz.  As before, J-Flash reports success on program and verify but no observed effect on PM3.

Board footer